Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People Operations team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
The Payroll coordinator is responsible for ensuring payroll compliance. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the local payroll providers in order to ensure payroll deadlines and objectives. This role will report into a Payroll Lead.
The scope of the role has a major focus on France payroll with an international scope of countries which may evolve with the growth. Flexibility around the international scope is expected.
The role will be based in Paris.
You will be responsible for:
Monthly Payroll activity
- Manage the preparation and processing of payroll information ensuring data accuracy and observation of deadlines
- Assist with calculation of payroll input data where necessary
- Assist with any payroll audits request
- Ensure application of procedures concerning payroll controls approved by internal audit
- Set up new pay elements in the payroll system along with the payroll provider
- Provide calculation/cost estimate on specific data (vacation accruals, leaver’s cost…)
- Support HR Operations on statutory certifications (ie. Mobility related…)
- Follow up with HR Operations/employees that all data necessary for payroll are registered on time and accurately in the HRIS system (bank details, social security number …)
- Assist in the opening of new EMEA countries
- If any, ensure Mergers and Acquisition are smoothly and accurately integrated
- Ensure in our HRIS system correct set up of time off, liabilities as per each countries rule
- Very good knowledge and comprehensiveness of French payroll
- Fluent in French and English
- Service-oriented attitude and Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently
- Practice on international payroll is highly appreciated
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Work in a (truly) international environment
- Good opportunity to learn about international payroll
- You have a voice and we want to hear it!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.