Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of virtual events and webinars, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Marketing Operations is responsible for flawlessly automating and executing digital marketing campaigns. We provide insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution and reporting; and create alignment among people, processes and metrics. If you are excited to work on an analytically driven, fast-moving team where no two days are the same, then we want to meet you.
- Be a strategic partner to our Demand Generation and Partner Marketing teams by tracking and scaling their programs
- Drive alignment with key stakeholders on marketing benchmarks, best practices for reporting, and tracking campaign effectiveness
- Troubleshoot and ensure lead flow from Marketo to CRM (Salesforce)
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on marketing results and drive business decisions
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, such as misattribution, system sync errors, data discrepancies, and lead passing errors
- Assist with long term strategic projects such as process automation, database management, and documentation
- A professional with 4+ years of experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to strategically partner with key stakeholders across Marketing and beyond
- Able to understand and effectively communicate complex marketing operations concepts including workflow management, lead passing, system sync errors, and the lead lifecycle journey
- Detail-oriented, a self-starter, able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytically and comfortable with Excel
- Experience with project management framework (such as Agile) and/or tools (such as Asana, Jira, Monday, etc)
- Experience with Metabase, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience with Zoom webinars
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Prior work experience at a B2B company and/or startup
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.