We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee a team of talented marketing operations professionals. This leader will be responsible for prioritizing work, ensuring strategic projects move ahead, and providing mentorship and guidance to the team. Marketing Operations is responsible for flawlessly automating and executing digital marketing campaigns using Marketo. We provide insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution and reporting; and create alignment among people, processes and metrics. If you are excited to work on an analytically driven, fast-moving team where no two days are the same, then we want to meet you.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, manage and mentor a small team. This includes: ensuring the team has the information, tools, and support they need to be successful in their roles; enforcing deadlines; assisting with problem-solving; overseeing and balancing workloads; onboarding new hires and helping them develop their skills.
- Collaborate with leaders across departments on strategic initiatives that drive awareness, lead generation, and growth for Datadog.
- Provide clear and consistent feedback on the team’s work to ensure it upholds brand standards and that there are no mistakes.
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on marketing results and drive business decisions.
- Oversee long term strategic projects such as process automation, database management, and documentation.
Who You Are:
- A professional with 8+ years of experience in marketing operations, 2+ years of management.
- Someone who has built and scaled diverse and successful marketing teams, with proven examples of coaching and promoting talent from your team.
- Able to understand marketing operations concepts including workflow management, segmentation, reporting, and the marketing funnel.
- Able to communicate effectively with other leaders and uphold marketing operations SLAs and processes across teams.
- Experienced with Marketo or other similar marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Pardot).
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $134,000 – $172,500, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.