Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success
Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of Customer Success Associates (CSAs). Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across our existing customer base. Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Customer Success Associates
- Coach team to proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities for added value within smaller customers, assigned accounts and ensure high retention and renewal rates
- Serve as an escalation point between customers and internal Datadog teams to ensure customer success and adoption
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
- Experienced in 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Confident in managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Customer-centric and have a customer-first mindset and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Able to complete and influence full cycle sales process
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities, in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably knowledgeable about the B2B tech space or with subscription based software
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.