As a Manager, Commercial Sales, you will provide strategy, mentorship, and guidance for a team of Commercial Account Executives. This role impacts one of the largest lines of business in the company, ultimately bringing a proven product to a multi-billion dollar market.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Motivate your team to exceed objectives
- Develop and maintain accurate team forecasts
- Hire, oversee, and train a team of Account Executives
- Drive lead generation, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Facilitate the ramp up for all new team members, coaching them to success
- Monitor the sales funnel from prospect to close and create metrics to improve performance
Who You Are:
- Experienced in hi-tech direct sales
- Familiar with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship, and team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter who thrives in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Proven in overseeing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on performance
- Opportunity for Presidents Club
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $100,000 – $105,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.