GTM Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, Data Analyst
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our growing GTM Strategy & Operations Scaling team. Our team owns complex problems that require insight, creativity, and execution to build scalable processes, tools, and systems for our rapidly growing global business. You will help ensure that our CRM environment contains Sales data which is accurate, complete, and fit-for-use from an ever increasing source of internal and external data sources. Doing this successfully requires leveraging vendor tools and technical solutions (e.g., SQL, Python) to design, implement, and execute data quality strategies and routines. You will also work with a wide range of key stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build and automate data quality controls and algorithms to support master data management operations
- Collaborate with our Sales Organization to help determine root-causes of quality issues and proactively remediate
- Develop reports and dashboards to measure and monitor data improvements that lead to actionable insights
- Leverage vendor tools and technical solutions (e.g., SQL, Python) to detect and flag quality issues for Sales data (e.g., Accounts, Contacts) in CRM environment
- Create rules and processes to proactively identify and action on data quality issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Analytics / Data Management / Data Quality
- 2-3 years of experience supporting sales teams and / or working with Salesforce CRM
- Significant demonstrable work experience leveraging SQL and Python
- You are a self-starter and highly motivated
- Organized and results-oriented with excellent attention to detail
- You are a Learner – you enjoy learning new things and apply to your day to day
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- You enjoy collaborating with others and solving problems
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $124,000.00 – $165,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.