GTM Strategy & Ops Analyst
The GTM Strategy & Operations Analyst will join a global team driving Datadog’s next phase of growth. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in investment banking, management consulting, investment management and strategy & operations to accelerate Datadog’s global growth. We work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to set growth strategy, improve efficiency across the business, support data-driven decision-making, own complex operations and more.
We’re seeking a strategic yet execution-minded problem solver to help Datadog scale to the next level. In this role, you will be tasked with identifying areas for revenue growth and designing strategic go-to-market (GTM) initiatives – with a focus on revenue & capacity planning, optimization & expansion strategies, and KPI designs and measurement.
- Develop and execute strategic plans across our GTM departments, creating executive-level recommendations and owning new operational initiatives
- Drive quantitative review & analysis, generate insights into growth levers and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Define key operating metrics and manage the business against those KPIs
- Wear many hats and partner cross-functionally with senior stakeholders in Sales, Technical Solutions, Marketing, Finance, Operations and HR on key business priorities
- Work on special projects for the C-Suite
- BA/BS/BE degree required
- 1-2 years experience preferred in investment banking, management consulting, revenue & growth strategy functions, or equivalent experience as a business analyst
- Quantitative thinker with track record of distilling actionable insights from complex data
- Experience with or desire to learn BI Tools or SQL (Tableau, Looker, Metabase, etc)
- Record of leading projects to completion and following up to ensure success
- Strong verbal and written communicator with experience presenting to senior leaders
- Excited to take on big ambiguous problems that haven’t been tackled before
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company and/or GTM functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other similar sales systems
- Familiarity with cloud, observability or general SaaS business models
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.