Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. We are a team of innovators that take exciting and unexpected ideas and bring them to life.
Datadog’s Event Marketing team is the secret sauce behind our premiere experiential marketing efforts. Managing over 200 sponsorship, community and field events, ranging from $2K-$3M, their work is truly the backbone of our lead gen engine – drawing in nearly 50+% of our new leads.
Datadog is seeking a Field Marketing Manager for the DACH region. Our Field Marketing team is responsible for partnering with sales to create strategic, high-touch, memorable events for decision makers at enterprise companies that impact their businesses, amplify our pipeline generation efforts, accelerate deal cycles, and ultimately win business. You will have a unique opportunity to build a portfolio of creative, experiential events in DACH, one of our key growth markets.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategy in the DACH region, oversee budget and calendar for regional field marketing initiatives and events such as high-touch executive breakfasts/dinners, meetups, customer-led events, partner events and specialty events/campaigns
- Cultivate positive relationships with sales leaders and build alignment/prioritization of events and account-based decisions to help reach their growth/revenue targets
- Help build strategic target lists for invitation and drive event promotion through channels such as custom landing pages, customizable outreach templates, social media, one-one events confirmations, personalized follow-up and more
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email, digital advertising, and more.
- Create programs and events with a heavy content angle and work with relevant teams and customers to deliver in live or virtual environments
- Determine KPIs, oversee logistics from beginning to end, manage vendors, track budgets, and expenses
- Use marketing analytics tools; such as Marketo, Salesforce to track results and ROI
- Responsible for event execution which includes pulling invite lists, following up, managing RSVPs, managing the calendar, ordering catering and rentals, submitting purchase orders, creating Run of Shows, and onsite management
- Ensure programs details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic
- Localise and execute the marketing strategy built to generate brand awareness, lead generation and pipeline opportunities locally
- Experience of 3-5 year working in Events and Field Marketing within B2B
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has the ability to manage through ambiguous situations
- Able to utilize marketing analytics tools to extract data to push large scale incentives
- Strong in project management, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment and support flagship events
- Experienced in partnering with sales leaders in building and pushing processes
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- A local influencer that can leverage his/her audience to drive attendance to webinars, events, visits to our blog or leads to our platform
- Willing to travel up to 50% domestically and 30% internationally
- Fluent in German and English
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.