We are looking for an Enterprise Technical Content Writer who will write case studies, white papers, ebooks, customer testimonials, and other assets that will communicate to executives and top decision-makers how Datadog helps customers solve their biggest challenges of observability and security. This is an opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts, other Datadog teams, and our customers to identify and craft compelling stories that translate the Datadog platform's value for an enterprise audience.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Datadog's Marketing and Product teams to develop and write key customer stories and product solutions that best illustrate the Datadog platform
- Interview customers to build product-focused case studies and testimonials that demonstrate how they effectively use Datadog
- Translate complex technical concepts into clear, precise, jargon-free narratives intended for an executive audience that adhere to Datadog's brand voice
- Collaborate with editors, video editors, product managers, engineers, and graphic designers to maximize the clarity, technical correctness, and visual appeal of our videos and other assets
Who You Are:
- You are a polished writer, with samples of your work to share
- You have experience writing case studies, solutions briefs, or other assets for a technical product, with an enterprise executive audience in mind
- You are able to work with multiple stakeholders, including external customers, to identify and develop key customer stories in a way that is clear and compelling
- You have 2–4 years experience as a content writer or marketing writer in the technology space; and/or a CS degree; or a relevant advanced degree; or equivalent work experience
- You are familiar with the cloud monitoring and cloud security spaces
- You have some experience writing scripts for videos
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.