Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this division within Datadog will blaze the path for the organization's growth. This is a lucrative opportunity to penetrate new accounts within a rich territory, as well as nurture others underway with their move to the cloud.
- Prospect into large fortune 1000 companies while running an efficient sales process
- Maintain, build and own specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Someone with 5+ years closing experience (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise)
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred)
- Experienced in selling into large fortune 1000 companies with the ability to win new logos
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Travel required: Able to travel via auto, train or air
- Familiarity with the challenger sale or MEDDICC approach
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Consistent deal sizes of $500k+
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $110,000 – $150,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.