We are looking for someone who believes deeply in fostering a growth mindset, and combines a unique combination of individual coaching orientation with the ability to design and rollout complex talent development initiatives. This leader will be responsible for the oversight, design and delivery of our individual and team talent programs and should be passionate about the potential for innovative development programs to catalyze growth and performance.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business leaders, the Chief People Officer and People Business Partners on leadership development, employee retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, and talent reviews
- Work collaboratively across the organization to build a talent management strategy, performance management program, and succession planning
- Design the curriculum for our employee, management and leadership programs and delivering content
- Define career paths for a rapidly scaling organization and help us think about new ways of defining career development
- Create quarterly talent dashboard; analyze data and develop insights and recommendations for the Executive team
- Develop and maintain change management plans for existing and new programs (e.g., annual performance management, manager development offerings, etc.)
- Develop a comprehensive organizational development plan and associated individual learning and action plans for high potential employees, ensuring the development of the next generation of leaders
- Hire and manage talent management team
- Create and scale an internal mentoring program
- Design onboarding and offboarding processes
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years working on or leading innovative Talent Management programs
- Masters or Ph.D. in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Education, or Business is a plus
- Experience managing and scaling talent management teams
- Understanding of technical and engineering teams and their unique culture
- Experience in organization-wide management initiatives, adaptive leadership, design thinking & innovation
- Experience project managing large-scale organization-wide people programs
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.