Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, up-selling and cross selling. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. Check out some of our customer stories here.
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth transition and on-boarding experience
- Run the full sales cycle for any opportunity for any existing customer account
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty
- Identify growth opportunities and bring them to close
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Customer-minded, always trying to provide the most value possible
- Passionate about building long term and lasting relationships
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution focused environment
- Driven by the ability to make a visible impact with your work
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in independently negotiating contract terms and overcoming pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities
- Have prior Customer Success and/or Sales experience
- Have experience dealing with DevOps stakeholders in the past
- Bold on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Experienced in the SaaS/cloud industry
- Familiar with Salesforce, Tableau and other industry specific programs
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Healthy work/life balance with discretionary unlimited paid time off
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.