Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Our Customer Success (CS) team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Customer Success Associates (CSAs) follow a well-defined methodology which helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog CS team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, up-selling and cross selling. Our CSA’s train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. Check out some of our customer stories here. Our CSAs focus on the medium/long term tactical product adoption by our customers and develop core business skills which will enable you to grow your career at Datadog.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value within smaller customers
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- Customer-minded, excited by customer facing roles with desire to grow a career in CS
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- A strong written and verbal communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space
- Bonus if you’re experienced using Salesforce too
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.