We are a fast-moving, analytically-focused B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We execute hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Are you a compelling storyteller to business and multiple kinds of technical audiences? Do you think customers are at the core of every successful marketing strategy? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
Datadog is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history. We are building out our Corporate Marketing function, and seeking a passionate customer marketing professional to be part of the next chapter of growth for our global marketing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and product marketing teams to promote, plan and develop of all forms of customer success story content, including company wide visibility and consumption via video, intranet posts, infographics, slide decks, media and analyst interviews
- Work directly with our most strategic accounts and technical users to capture impactful customer success stories for use by Marketing and Sales
- Harness Datadog’s existing customer engagement to influence future customers through in-flight deal discussions and external review sites e.g. TrustRadius, Gartner Peer Insights, G2, etc.
- Support deal acceleration and scale Datadog’s global customer reference function by implementing online tools and resources
- Scale Datadog’s customer marketing program, helping to cultivate senior advocates within our customer base and building integrated campaigns to ‘show, not tell’ their success
Who You Are:
- An experienced marketing professional with 5+ years of experience in Customer Marketing
- Have hands-on experience building both business and technology narratives, ideally within the enterprise technology landscape e.g. API Management, APM, Cloud Security, DevOps etc.
- Able to lead through influence by establishing strong, collaborative relationships across sales, product and marketing leaders
- Compelling written and oral communication and storytelling skills
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Professional development, product training, and career pathing
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Competitive global benefits, including a Pet Adoption Subsidy
- Giving programs
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $107,000 – $143,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.