Datadog is a best in class SaaS business and one of the best managed high growth businesses in the world, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Joining Datadog’s recruiting team is an occasion to learn how we do it all at the top level, and grow with the company as we rapidly expand. We are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketers, all wrapped into one. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders to bring top talent to multiple business areas.
Datadog is ramping up for another BIG hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support our growth. We are looking to hire a Senior Recruiter who will be responsible for finding the best talent for our Finance and Sales Operations teams in the US; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog! You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story and ultimately turning great candidates into great employees.
- Hunt the best talent for our open roles via outbound and inbound recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Tackle roles of varying complexity, helping facilitate deep pipelines and hiring at a high volume
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing and interviewing methodologies
- Develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing and recruitment programs, and planning with leadership
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Enhance our recruitment process through revamping interview practices, training interview teams, and becoming an expert at our ATS, Greenhouse
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience – regardless of outcome
- Experienced in 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for Finance and/or Sales Operations roles preferably for tech companies
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.