Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
We’re building the Compensation function within the People team to scale and support one of the fastest growing companies in tech. We're top 50 on Deloitte's Fast 500 list, experiencing tremendous growth worldwide, and you will be key to incentivizing and rewarding employees on this exciting path.
- Provide operational analysis, reporting and trends related to compensation plans
- Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as specifically assigned, analyze and interpret data and prepare summary reports
- Ensure internal equity and external competitiveness of the organization’s compensation programs through strategic monitoring of business conditions, legal requirements and understanding of industry best practices
- Oversee the compensation information in Workday and partner with the HRIS team to continually develop and enhance Workday’s advanced compensation functionality and reporting
- Maintain compensation survey management system and support our compensation partners’ use of it for benchmarking and reporting
- Contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate
- Assist with executive level compensation matters as needed
- Five to seven years, or more, of compensation or related experience
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, and analytically driven
- Expertise in using Radford and other data sources for analyzing compensation
- A good understanding of RSUs and other equity offerings
- Strong analytical rigor that enables you to take complex concepts and distill them into digestible information for leaders and employees
- A “systems” thinker oriented towards process improvement and efficiency
- Advanced capabilities in Excel and/or other compensation related software
- Strong knowledge of Workday functionality and reporting
- Experience using compensation survey management tools like MarketPay or Payfactors
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.