Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve complex problems the right way. You will lead a team immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Sales Engineers who partner with the sales team to articulate the overall Datadog value proposition, vision and strategy to customers
- Ensure successful onboarding of new Sales Engineers
- Work closely with your Regional Manager to oversee the day to day operations of your team
- Assist with interviewing and hiring
- Oversee & maintain employee performance while connecting regularly with direct reports
- Passionate about people management and mentorship
- Someone with previous experience leading a team
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker that can find creative solutions and adapts well to a variety of challenges
- Previous experience in a pre sales environment delivering technical and value based presentations and demos
- Previous leadership experience in a pre sales or solutions team environment.
- Knowledge of SaaS sales cycles and Observability products.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.