Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our LATAM Sales team to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. Therefore, we’re searching for an Account Executive to drive aggressive growth in direct sales, as we continue to expand across LATAM. This is an opportunity to join a winning team that’s disrupting a market which forecasted for a 300% growth in the next few years.
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Run and partner with Sales Engineers on demos
- Use tools such as Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Fluent in English & Spanish or English and Portuguese
- Focused on hunting and closing net new logos
- A top performer with a history of success
- Bold on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Motivated, curious, hungry, and driven as a sales person
- Passionate about tech and the cloud space
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- President’s Club for top performers
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $65,000 – $70,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.