Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Dublin and Amsterdam to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. This is a ground floor opportunity to bring an established product to multi-billion dollar market!
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle, Use DiscoverOrg & Sales Navigator
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Follow-up on inbound leads & SDR passes
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed onboarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- Fluent in Italian
- Focused on hunting and closing net new logos
- Competitive, hungry, and driven sales person
- A top performer with a history of success
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Passionate about tech and the cloud space
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.