We are looking for a Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join the Tech Campus Recruiting team. As a Campus Recruiting Coordinator, you will support all aspects of recruiting, including campus events, interviewing and communicating with candidates, and partnering with our hiring managers and interviewers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside the global Campus Recruiting team to execute events for potential candidates as well as current employees
- Support the logistics of the interview process and provide an exceptional experience for all intern and early career candidates
- Support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment
- Work with teammates to provide support for special projects related to recruiting
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience, regardless of outcome
- Assist with hosting interns
Who You Are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to effectively prioritize projects
- Fluent in English
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.