Recruiting Operations at Datadog is made of 6 people based in 4 different States and in Ireland. We support the global Recruiting team which is made of Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators and Recruitment Marketing people based in the USA and 8 other countries across the world. We also work closely with Hiring Managers, the People team, and various stakeholders within the business. We are that team backstage that keeps the Recruiting show running in our company.
As an Associate on the Recruiting Systems team, you will support our efforts to hire the best people in the industry to help Datadog grow – and we’re growing a lot across all departments, so this role is key to make it happen smoothly and quickly.
You will work very closely with the global recruiting teams and other departments to ensure that the Recruiting systems are being used optimally, that best practices are being followed and that if an issue arises, it’s being solved quickly so the Recruiting team is not blocked in their hiring.
You will be the dedicated point of contact for the Recruiting team members based in the US, from New York to Seattle, but you’ll get to work with everyone globally.
What’s in it for you? Working with a multinational and multicultural Recruiting team that is growing quickly (we almost doubled this year) where things grow and change quickly. You will learn a lot and we will help you develop your skills in the direction that you want (we have a career path so from day 1 you know all the directions you can go into). The senior leadership team really values the Recruiting team’s work, and they say it loudly and in front of the whole company (no pressure).
- Manage and maintain the Recruiting technology stack (currently, that’s an ATS, a CRM, a scheduling tool, an internal contract generator, a coding platform, an integration between Workday and our ATS, and LinkedIn Recruiter & Jobs – more to come as we grow).
- Work with our users to make sure they understand how to use our tools and the best way to use them.
- Work closely with the support teams of our platforms as well as the internal teams that work on our custom tools to fix things when they break.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure that the Recruiting team and Hiring Managers are following best practices within our systems and getting the most value out of them.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to automate and streamline Recruiting practices and processes.
- Coach team members on operational best practices, and create “how-to” pages and videos so the team can refer to them.
- Familiar with how an in-house Recruiting function works.
- An admin on your current ATS, CRM or HRIS.
- Able to prioritize the requests from the various members of the recruiting team, which are all on a level of “urgent”.
- A problem solver – when you spot something that doesn’t work, you research why and figure out a better way to do things.
- Excellent in your organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple requests.
- Able to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environment
- Analytically-savvy with a knack for measuring and improving recruiting processes
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with a wide range of people while still managing your work independently from beginning to end.
- Humble, thoughtful and finds success in helping others.
- You’ve got admin experience with Greenhouse.
- You’ve used Jira
- You’ve used a Workday-ATS integration.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.