We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of virtual events and webinars, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Marketing Operations is responsible for flawlessly automating and executing digital marketing campaigns. We provide insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution and reporting; and create alignment among people, processes and metrics. If you are excited to work on an analytically driven, fast-moving team where no two days are the same, then we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, oversee, and execute marketing campaigns using the marketing automation tool, Marketo
- Ensure lead flow from Marketo to CRM (Salesforce)
- Collaborate across departments and with marketing stakeholders on campaign creation, email marketing, A/B testing, segmentation, and reporting
- Track lead generation, customer acquisition sources, and campaign effectiveness
- Segment lead database to build the most impactful campaign lists
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on marketing results and drive business decisions
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, such as misattribution, system sync errors, or data discrepancies
- Assist with long term strategic projects such as process automation, database management, and documentation
Who You Are:
- A professional with 2+ years of experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experienced in email marketing, particularly with A/B testing, quality assurance, and email best practices
- Able to understand marketing operations concepts including workflow management, segmentation, reporting, and the marketing funnel
- Excellent at managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work under tight deadlines without making major mistakes
- Experience with project management framework (such as Agile) and/or tools (such as Asana, Jira, Monday, etc)
- Experience with Metabase, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience with Zoom webinars
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Prior work experience at a B2B company and/or startup
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.