At Datadog, Business Operations run the day-to-day operations for Datadog and help to keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which means every day is different. Business Operations work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is looking for an Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment to provide exemplary support for various high level leaders.
This highly visible and professional position requires diligent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, and an ability to multitask. This role reports directly to the Team Lead, Executive Assistants.
- Maintain leaders calendars, coordinate internal and external meetings, arrange calls, dinners, etc
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and support duties on behalf of leaders including managing time sensitive and confidential documents
- Work with the EA Team on projects related to new hires, events, office functions, socials, offsite meetings, etc
- Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Provide back-up EA support when needed
- Experienced in 3+ years supporting multiple Leaders
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Someone with high integrity who can maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Even-tempered, kind and respectful; able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent in your verbal and written communication skills
- An outstanding organizer and multitasker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.