While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Databricks is on a mission to simplify data and AI so data teams can solve the world's toughest problems. Thousands of customers around the world already rely on Databricks because to help them achieve what was previously impossible. And we're just getting started.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to help guide our recruiting efforts across EMEA. You'll work with hiring teams and the larger Talent Acquisition team to promote an organized and effective candidate pipeline that provides an exemplary experience for candidates and interviewers. We're looking for someone who's excited to build creative sourcing strategies and help us scale a global workforce.
The impact you will have:
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their talent needs, defining sourcing strategies, and effecting change throughout the recruiting process
- Build relationships with candidates, and ensuring they have an exceptional experience when working with Databricks
- Get involved in the larger talent communities and being a community builder for the Databricks team
- Connect with the best candidates in the market and helping them to understand the opportunity that exists for them here at Databricks
What we look for:
- Work with different departments and be able to understand their department and how they hire
- Research experience and the ability to identify and engage the very best
- The ability to balance many demands by setting clear expectations and delivering upon them
- Manage a high volume of candidates at any one time
- An understanding of how to analyze and provide market research data for different locations and roles
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.