The Technical Sourcer will help build the hiring strategy for the Platform, Runtime and Data Science engineering organizations. You will help source talent and partner with recruiters and partners. We need motivated sourcers to help build our talent in EMEA. Your role is to lead the sourcing process across the organization and build the long-term talent strategy. You will report to the Director, Recruiting – Engineering and Product
You'll help scale the Databricks workforce while having fun!
The impact you will have:
- Find, assess and present profiles for our a variety of engineering roles.
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and using strategic sourcing methodologies.
- Use data to assess the market, talent map and build diverse pipelines.
- Offer an extraordinary candidate experience to all potential candidates.
What we look for:
- 3 years+ sourcing experience in technical recruiting.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Experience implementing creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest creative resources and techniques
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Health insurance reimbursement and collective healthcare scheme
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension
- Paid parental leave
- Annual vacation bonus
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.