At Databricks, the Go-To-Market Talent Sourcer plays an important role which is dynamic and exciting! The Talent Sourcer is an essential part of the organisation, building relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and developing sourcing strategies that ensure we attract some of the world's best talent.
We're looking for someone experienced in sourcing sales professionals who understands the value of nurturing talent pools and can also apply talent insights to help the organisation make better decisions. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Recruiting – APJ
You'll help scale the Databricks workforce while having fun!
The impact you will have:
- Find, assess and present profiles for a variety of roles.
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and using strategic sourcing methodologies.
- Use data to assess the market, talent map and build diverse pipelines.
- Offer an extraordinary candidate experience to all potential candidates.
What we look for:
- 3 years+ sourcing experience in technical or go to market recruiting.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Experience implementing creative approaches to recruiting, with knowledge of the latest creative resources and techniques
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Benefits allowance
- Equity Awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.