While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
As a Talent Operations Analyst, you are passionate about process efficiency, user experience, and data-driven decisions. You will help provide support and complete projects and tasks that improve the hiring manager, recruiter, and candidate experience during the recruitment process. You will work with multiple systems to support a global organization and will explore ways to help improve processes and experiences. You will report to the Manager of the Talent Operations team.
The impact you will have:
- Respond to and solve incoming cases from recruiting team members related to systems and process
- Improve, administer, and test updates to our ATS and recruiting tech stack to maximize ease of use, compliance, data integrity, and recruiting analytics
- Recommend scalable and efficient process improvements by partnering with cross-department colleagues
- Assist the team with onboarding, offboarding, training, and enablement for talent systems
- Help with ongoing programmatic efforts through coordination, reporting, and execution
- Reconcile and create reports from multiple data sources
- Organize and conduct regular audits to ensure data quality and influence behavior to result in system accuracy
What we look for:
- Experience optimizing operational systems, processes, and enablement to support successful scaling in a high-growth organization
- Understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to improve it for efficiency and quality using systems and reporting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (bonus if it is Greenhouse)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (can refine recruiting-related reporting and analytics through formulas and ensuring data accuracy)
- Experience partnering with multiple cross-department teams, gathering requirements and facilitating to achieve outcomes
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.