Databricks is the Lakehouse company. We operate at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape. Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
As a Strategic Account Executive your mission will be to grow one of our most strategic customer partnerships in Databricks globally. You will be dedicated to managing a single, high-value customer in the Life Sciences industry. Experience selling to this sector is essential, as is experience of running large complex multi-national accounts. You will report to the Director, Strategic Sales.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks LakeHouse platform
- You will implement the big data and AI transformation goals of your customer through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
- You will develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
What we look for:
- You will have experience managing global accounts, virtual teams and leading complex, federated sales campaigns in major Life Science accounts
- You will have experience working in Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS industries
- Proof of exceeding sales quotas in high-growth Enterprise software companies
- You will have experience driving usage and commit-based engagement models and strategies working with professional services and training teams
- You will have experience co-selling and scaling your business with Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and Global Solution Integrators (GSI)
- You will have experience co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- You will have experience of value-based selling
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.