As a Strategic Account Executive your mission will be to grow some of our most strategic customer partnerships with Manufacturing customers for Databricks globally. You will be dedicated to managing a small number of high-value/high-potential customers in the Benelux region. You will work with a diverse virtual team to establish and develop the account plan aligning with customer's strategic goals for Data & AI transformation. You will have experience building executive and technical champions, developing complex business case and co-selling with cloud vendors and solution integrators in a federated, international organisation. You will report to the Strategic Sales Director, Benelux.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks LakeHouse platform
- You will implement the big data and AI transformation goals of your customer through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
- You will develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
What we look for:
- You will have experience managing major accounts, preferably in Manufacturing in the Benelux region, virtual teams and leading complex, federated sales campaigns.
- You will have experience working in Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS industries
- Proof of exceeding sales quotas in high-growth Enterprise software companies
- You will have experience driving usage and commit-based engagement models and strategies working with professional services and training teams
- You will have experience co-selling and scaling your business with Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and Global Solution Integrators (GSI)
- You will have experience co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Health insurance reimbursement and collective healthcare scheme
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension
- Paid parental leave
- Annual vacation bonus
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.