As a Start-ups Account Executive at Databricks, you get to work with some of the most exciting, disruptive companies using data to change the world. You are creative and self-motivated with experience running both transactional and strategic sales processes. You know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers and partners. Always prospecting for new opportunities, you will close new accounts while expanding existing accounts. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota accomplishment. You will report to a regional sales manager.
The impact you will have:
- Build a territory plan by 30 days with a clear account prioritization strategy.
- Align both new and existing customers with the Lakehouse vision and ecosystem.
- Be able to range from faster transactions to large strategic deals.
- Meet and exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets; you will be expected to prospect in this role.
- Maintain clear Salesforce and Clari hygiene including use case, MEDDPICC, revenue forecasts, and account notes.
- Lead with a customer first mindset and focus on business value
What we look for:
- 2+ years of closing sales experience
- Prior experience in big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Be able to quickly learn new technologies and value proposition
- Experience exceeding sales KPIs and quotas
- Success closing new accounts while working existing accounts
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.