- Full Time
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As a Staff Technical Program Manager, Security you will work with the Security teams to help clarify project outcomes, plan milestones, and keep deliverables on track using project management and agile best practices. You will manage the end-to-end design, delivery, and communication of project execution. You will report to a PMO Leader and interact closely with the CSO and CISO.
Create and guide processes across our Security teams. You'll cultivate and expand our relationships with other organizations and vendors. You'll be front and center of organizing controls, governance and standards across our teams to achieve successful outcomes.
The impact you will have:
- Lead Technical or Process functions
- Define solutions, processes or tool recommendations/design for PMO team
- Help clarify business needs and measurable program outcomes
- Build a pipeline of strategic projects
- Determine and track program success metrics
- Communicate program progress and delivery to team members and leadership
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Coordinate quarterly planning process across the Security team
What we look for:
- 5+ years of technical program/project/relationship management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to complete projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience defining projects, identifying risks, managing cost, coordinating scope, identifying dependencies, scheduling and deploying new products and features
- Experience creating and cascading processes through an organization
- Change management, enablement, or communications experience
- Ability to build relationships with and manage diverse stakeholders remotely
- Experience working in a high velocity, dynamic environment
- Understanding of technical sales, SaaS, or similar go-to-market motion
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.