Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to help support the day-to-day Sales Compensation operations for our global sales organization. Cross functionally, the position works with the Sales, Sales Ops, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Payroll, Legal, and HR teams to coordinate and ensure sales commissions, SPIFs and other variable incentives are accurate, complete, and paid on-time.
The impact you will have:
- Assist with data uploads to our Xactly Sales Compensation Tool (terminations, LOAs, pro-rated OTI, manual adjustments, releases, etc.)
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure SFDC sales bookings data is reported accurately and timely each month to meet critical monthly commission payout deadlines.
- Using Xactly and/or spreadsheets (can perform complex functions) , help calculate and validate monthly commission payments for sales employees based on Sales Compensation plan provisions.
- Review and validate monthly commission statements via Xactly, ensuring accuracy.
- Help support the commission accrual, including variance analysis to actual payouts.
- Work with Sales Operations to resolve any Sales Compensation-related questions or issues.
- Help identify improvements / enhancements to the Sales Compensation plans, policies, and processes.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and communication of the new Sales Compensation program each fiscal year.
What we look for:
- 5 or more years' experience in sales compensation required
- Significant experience working with Xactly and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where adaptability is critical
- Bachelor's degree required
Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Flexible time off
Paid parental leave
Annual personal development fund
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.