While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
This is your chance to make a huge impact within our Sales team! You will partner with leadership across the Sales organization as a strategic partner, consultant, and owner of talent strategy and people programs for the team. You'll be a trusted advisor and partner on team planning, performance management, career development, leadership coaching, organizational design, employee relations, and compensation to support a scalable and progressive organization. Under the guidance of and through a partnership with a People Partner Director, you will be an ambassador for our overall principles, values, regulations and policies, driving a global, diverse, performance-based work environment.
The impact you will have:
- Manage core people programs for the Sales team (including performance management, compensation, development programs, and change management)
- Enable change management and thoughtful learning programs and trainings to improve organizational health
- Use data and insights to build and align a talent strategy to guide our business goals
- Promote communication between the business and our central People Operations team; promote strategic people priorities for people programs back to the central teams to ensure centralized programs and policies are built to support the business
- Provide support and consultation across the People team
- Partner with our Employee Relations Director to manage employee relations issues such as investigations, handling employee disciplinary issues, and performance management situations
What we look for:
- 5+ years of HR experience, with a focus on strategic partnership with managers up through the Senior Director level
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources practices and legal requirements
- Competency in interpreting and communicating procedures, policies, information, ideas, and instructions
- Ability to use data to support and influence decisions, express the business needs and explain program ideas to the management team
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.