Databricks is looking for a motivated Customer Success Strategy and Operations Senior Manager to join our Go-to-Market (GTM) team that creates customer success strategy, provides strategic analyses and instills operational thoughtfulness to our successful & fast-growing CS business.
You will use data and qualitative information to help CS (CSE and Self-Service Business Functions) Leadership manage the business. You will support essential aspects of our GTM design and annual planning process. You will help build our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, health of business reviews, dashboards, and Indicators. You will work with our CS, Finance, Data, Marketing, Order Ops, and other GTM teams. You will report to the Director of CS Strategy and Ops.
The impact you will have:
- Be a trusted partner to the CS Leadership by defining, tracking, and implementing goals, programs and strategies that scale
- Guide annual GTM planning process (FY and long-range modeling, investment Return on investment analysis, HC planning, capacity setting)
- Design and manage the headcount forecasting process (FY, long-range, and quarterly modeling)
- Establish the CSE and Self-Service Strategy and build processes in place to ensure we have the right investments at the right time
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., board materials, QBR)
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business (Operational reviews, rep. efficiency and productivity Indicators, dashboards)
- Help build our data and reporting foundation
- Improve operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, and dashboards that scale
What we look for:
- 10+ years of strategy & operations experience (Investment banking, strategy consulting, FP&A, business operations, Enterprise/Mid-Market SaaS experience)
- Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems
- Propensity to summarize complex concepts and data and present clear information to executives, teams, and internal customers
- Data expert: Querying and scoping (SQL, Databricks, BigQuery), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
- Process expert: Envision E2E process change to solve our needs, drive agreement, document requirements, guide execution in partnership with IT, perform UAT, and report on progress
- Proficient in BI and sales tools (eg: Salesforce, Tableau, Redash)
- Passion for managing high performance global team
- A fondness for customer service and patience
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.