- Full Time
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, Security, you will work with the Security teams to help clarify project outcomes, plan milestones, and keep deliverables on track using project management and agile best practices. You will manage the end-to-end design, delivery, and communication of project execution. You will report to a PMO Leader and interact closely with the CSO and CISO.
Create and guide processes across our Security teams. You'll cultivate and expand our relationships with other organizations and vendors. You'll be front and center of organizing controls, governance and standards across our teams to achieve successful outcomes.
The impact you will have:
- Help team members clarify business needs and measurable project outcomes
- Plan and drive the tactical execution of project deliverables with change management considered at all phases
- Build a pipeline of strategic projects
- Determine and track project success metrics
- Communicate project progress and delivery to team members and leadership
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Coordinate quarterly planning process across the Security team
- Manage operational rhythm of the business: build meeting agendas, capture important insights and action items, and follow-up accordingly.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of technical program/project/relationship management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to complete projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience defining projects, identifying risks, managing cost, coordinating scope, identifying dependencies, scheduling and deploying new products and features
- Experience creating and cascading processes through an organization
- Change management, enablement, or communications experience
- Ability to build relationships with and manage diverse stakeholders remotely
- Experience working in a high velocity, dynamic environment
- Understanding of technical sales, SaaS, or similar go-to-market motion
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.