At Databricks, the Sales Sourcer plays an important role on the Talent Acquisition team which is dynamic and exciting! The Senior Sales Sourcer is an essential part of the organization, building relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and developing sourcing strategies that ensure we attract some of the world's best talent.
We're looking for someone experienced in sourcing sales professionals who understands the value of nurturing talent pools and can also apply talent insights to help the organization make better decisions.
Attracting talent takes a thoughtful approach, so if you enjoy practicing different sourcing strategies, using creative ways to engage candidates and you'd like to work in an environment where you're given the freedom to do so, please get in touch.
You will report to the Manager, Sales and GTM (Go-to-Market) Recruiting.
The impact you will have:
- Find, assess and present profiles for our a variety of Sales and GTM roles
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and using strategic sourcing methodologies
- Use data to assess the market, talent map and build diverse pipelines
- Offer an extraordinary candidate experience to all potential candidates
What we look for:
- 5+ Years of Recruiting or Sourcing experience in Sales
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Experience implementing creative approaches to recruiting, with knowledge of the latest creative resources and techniques
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.