We are looking for a Senior Sales Sourcer to help us grow our Go To Market organisation across EMEA. You will be the driving force behind finding and engaging with some of the finest Sales talent in the industry. You will be a subject matter expert when it comes to talent attraction and will be given full autonomy to bring new ideas and creative approaches to life.
You will work with recruiters and hiring managers as a strategic partner advising on things such as D&I hiring, sourcing strategies, competitive intelligence and talent insights. If you're someone who's passionate about sourcing, enjoys using alternative techniques to find diverse talent pools and relishes having the creative freedom to try new things, then apply below!
You will report directly to the Sourcing Manager (EMEA)
The impact you will have:
- Find, assess and present profiles for our a variety of Sales opportunities
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and using strategic sourcing methodologies
- Use data to assess the market, talent map and build diverse pipelines
- Offer an extraordinary candidate experience to all potential candidates
What we look for:
- Worked previously as a Talent Sourcer or similar position
- Experience sourcing software sales professionals
- Use different sourcing techniques (eg, recruiting on social platforms and creating boolean strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
- Use data to improve efficiency, inspire creativity, and influence hiring decisions
- Previous experience collaborating with fellow sourcers, recruiters and hiring managers
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.