While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Reporting to the Sr Director, Sales Strategy, as a Senior Sales Strategy Analyst you will support Databricks' growth in hypergrowth. You will be a close partner and trusted advisor to Sales leadership and ensure the smooth running and success of the sales organization. You will manage the development of processes used to track forecasting, team performance, capacity and territory planning, and strategic projects.
The impact you will have:
- Lead ongoing analysis of performance to support daily operations
- Guide and assist Sales Leadership with strategic business planning
- Support and run pipeline/forecast calls, team calls and quarterly business reviews
- Create quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting, Salesforce dashboards, territory planning, and quota/productivity modeling
- Complete data analysis with large datasets to gather insights and guide investment and growth
What we look for:
- You love building processes at scale and are familiar with automation. You enjoy designing processes that serve the needs of the company and its employees.
- You are technical and fluent in data. Whether it's analyzing data sets with tools like Tableau or SQL queries, or creating complex models and prototype tools, data is a core part of your toolkit.
- You are proficient in Salesforce reporting and business processes.
- You excel in a collaborative environment. You translate team member needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors. You work through dependencies, bottlenecks, and tradeoffs with ease.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.