While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst, you will support our global Sales organization by ensuring sales commissions are paid accurately and timely. You will become an expert on Databricks Sales Compensation plans, metrics and processes and will report to the Head of Sales Compensation.
The impact you will have:
- Help maintain and update our Xactly Sales Compensation Tool (crediting rules, named relationships, rate tables).
- Create and distribute Sales Compensation plans to all sales employees using Xactly.
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure SFDC sales bookings data is reported each month to meet monthly commission accrual and payout deadlines.
- Use Xactly and Excel to help calculate and validate monthly commission payments for sales employees based on Sales Compensation plan provisions.
- Help calculate the monthly commission accrual, including variance analysis to actual payouts.
- Work with Sales Operations to resolve any Sales Compensation-related questions or issues.
- Analyze sales performance results and present recommendations to Sales, Sales Ops, HR and Finance.
- Identify improvements / enhancements to the Sales Compensation plans and policies.
- Help develop the new Sales Compensation processes each fiscal year and implement within Xactly.
What we look for:
- 4–5 years' experience in sales compensation
- Experience working with Xactly and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience supporting a high-growth Sales organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.