While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter with experience driving sales recruitment in the Germany/Switzerland region to help us identify and hire great people for Databricks as we continue our expansion. You will conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest considerable time activating and engaging passive candidates. You will use data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with leadership to build inspired teams. You will report directly to the TA Manager, Sales Recruiting.
The impact you will have:
- Apply your knowledge of Enterprise sales to meet our hiring needs and develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria
- Build engaged talent pipelines for multiple requisitions with active and passive candidates which can sustain long-term hiring goals
- Create closing approaches to manage partner expectations through market data
- Lead the business with data to promote future workforce planning decisions and accurate forecasting
- Help Databricks to provide a positive interview experience for all and periodically review experiential data to enhance our offering and drive Diversity and Inclusion in our hiring
What we look for:
- Experience with Enterprise/ Software Sales recruiting within the software industry building strategic partnerships within the business
- You will have had success in scaling a high-growth software company and be able to bring your learning from your success into our team
- Experience serving as a mentor and expert regarding all recruiting-related activities and be comfortable sharing your knowledge within the business and our wider team
- 8+ years experience in a recruiting environment focussed on the SaaS software sales space although the experience you gained in that time is far more important that the number of years
- Fluent German and English skills
- Experience using ATS, Linkedin and sourcing tools
- Employer contributions to public or private health plan
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.