While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
We're looking for a Product Recruiter to help us identify and assess best and the brightest talent to improve technology. You will manage, and close searches against a timeline. You will also conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates. You will use data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with Product leadership to build inspired teams that embody Databricks' values. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Recruiting.
- Meet weekly and monthly recruiting goals and hiring targets
- Partner up with recruiting team to manage candidates through the interview process
- Build talent pipelines for multiple requisitions at any given time
- Partner with hiring teams to understand hiring requirements of the role and the ideal candidate, and develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates.
- Understand the market to run targeted search campaigns
- Build sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through an understanding of return on investment
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward
- Seek candidates for matching fit rather than focus on selling alone
- Work with the Recruiting team to providing positive and interview experiences for all parties
- 5+ years recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years of experience with Software Product, UX Design and technical documentation functional hiring
- Experience achieving goals in a low structured environments.
- Experience building a diverse pipeline
- Experience running searches with Boolean, LinkedIn, and Entelo
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make a difference with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.