As a Senior Program Manager (Inclusive Recruiting) at Databricks, you will partner with Talent Leadership and the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) team to manage multiple programs and processes to help the recruiting team operationalize a more inclusive recruiting process at scale. These efforts will enable our hiring teams to attract and nurture a diverse set of talent. As someone who has a passion for DEI and operations, you will work with a global team to intake requirements, deliver hiring strategies and programs, while educating teams to understand the importance of adopting them. You will report to the Manager of Talent Operations.
The impact you will have:
- Partner with a globally distributed team to implement enterprise wide inclusive hiring practices. Ensure projects are well scoped and project teams will meet deliverables.
- Together with the DEI team, consult talent leadership and hiring partners on our inclusive recruiting strategy implementation.
- Lead communications, change management, and enablement to ensure hiring teams understand how to use best practices for evaluating and attracting diverse talent pools.
- Translate our internal and external DEI brand strategy into tangible resources that the Recruiting team can use to attract and nurture diverse talent pools.
- Partner with Sr. Recruiting Program Manager (Talent Brand) and DEI team to create operational hiring processes to support DEI events and conference strategy.
- Use research, insights and industry knowledge to influence decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of inclusive recruiting programs and processes.
What we look for:
- 6+ years of project management or operations experience, with a focus on DEI and Recruiting
- Previous success in building multiple programs and operational improvements from ideation to implementation and iteration across multiple global working groups
- Knowledge of best and latest practices in inclusive hiring, including how to improve these within Recruiting systems (ATS, CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience translating data points and requirements to create engaging narratives, enablement and formal project plans to lead programmatic and systemic change
- Experience educating a wide audience and understanding how to tailor communications and effectiveness of an initiative across multiple channels (project plans, presentations, emails)
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.