As part of the Databricks payroll team, you will become part of a growing dynamic global organization that is helping our customers solve some of their toughest problems. Being part of the Databricks Global Payroll team means that we help our employees focus on what they are really passionate about while enjoying a great employee experience. You will report into the Senior Manager, Global Payroll.
The Senior Payroll Analyst role will support our payrolls across EMEA and APJ, ensuring accurate and timely payroll. You will work with our payroll vendors, internal partners and end-users, supporting daily activities, identifying opportunities for improvement, supporting our project roadmap and ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
The impact you will have:
- Daily employee support using our case management tool
- All aspects of payroll processing for our EMEA and APAC regions
- Follow payroll controls and compliance requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve processes to achieve scalability
- Development of process documentation
- Completion and adherence to payroll processing checklists
What we look for:
- Senior level experience managing payroll in multiple countries across EMEA and APJ
- Experience with Equity transactions, sourced income and expat shadow payrolls
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Workday HCM or similar experience
- Understanding of case management tools, Service Level Agreements and metrics
- Data-driven decision-making
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.