As part of the Databricks payroll team, you will become part of a growing dynamic global organization that is helping our customers solve some of their toughest problems. Being part of the Databricks Global Payroll team means that we help our employees focus on what they are really passionate about while enjoying a great employee experience. This role will report into the Senior Director, Global Payroll.
The Senior Payroll Analyst role will support our payrolls across in EMEA and APJ, ensuring accurate and timely payroll. You will work closely with our payroll vendors, internal partners and end-user's, supporting daily activities, identifying opportunities for improvement, supporting our project roadmap and ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
The impact you will have:
- Daily employee support using our case management tool
- All aspects of payroll processing for our EMEA and APAC regions
- Follow payroll controls and compliance requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve processes to achieve scalability
- Development of process documentation
- Completion and adherence to payroll processing checklists
What we look for:
- Senior level experience managing payroll in multiple countries across EMEA and APJ
- Experience with Equity transactions, sourced income and expat shadow payrolls
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Workday HCM or similar experience
- Understanding of case management tools, Service level agreements and metrics
- Data-driven decision-making
- Health insurance reimbursement and collective healthcare scheme
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension
- Paid parental leave
- Annual vacation bonus
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.