- Full Time
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered. This role location will be flexible depending on the candidate (remote or based in US office).
Databricks is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Sales Finance team in the FP&A organization. You will report to the Finance Manager of Sales Finance. The Sales Finance team's primary goal is to help Databricks continue optimizing investment for long-term growth through thoughtful analysis and improving visibility across the business.
You will be a trusted advisor to Sales and Finance leadership, delivering insights and providing recommendations for driving sustainable growth. You will improve forecast reliability, enhance corporate reporting, establish processes, and scale our systems to help grow the business.
The impact you will have:
- Prepare monthly Sales consolidated financials to inform actuals vs outlook/forecast variances in partnership with corporate finance and accounting
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end corporate reporting requirements
- Contribute to the design and implementation of planning tools
- Improve financial processes and implement system improvements to support hyper-growth at scale
- Partner with Sales Operations and Indirect Sales leadership and become a trusted advisor to lead financial processes, strategic decision-making and initiative prioritization
What we look for:
- BS in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or comparable field
- 6 or more years of finance, revenue operations, public accounting, or comparable experience; familiarity with the software industry (and SaaS) a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Experience simplifying and scaling while supporting a fast moving, high-growth business
- Curiosity to learn and solve problems independently
- Ability to prioritize objectives in a fast-paced environment to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Expert in Excel/Gsheet (can maintain complex spreadsheets); comfortable managing large datasets and driver-based models
- Familiarity with ERP and planning tools such as Netsuite and Anaplan
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.