While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As a Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager, your mission will be to mobilize thousands of Databricks customers to showcase their innovation and success at using data, AI and analytics to solve the world's toughest problems. How? By building a multi-faceted advocacy program that brings together your creative strategies for engagement across customer touch points with excellent execution, backed up by marketing technology that delivers advocacy at scale. As a result, you will engage and retain a vibrant customer community that participates in activities to create mutual value and success. This is a global function, reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Marketing.
The impact you will have:
- You will create and manage an advocacy platform experience that engages customers with personalized activities focused on what matters most to them, and fosters community to keep them coming back
- You will support sales and marketing teams by delivering a steady stream of referrals, testimonials, and references that are aligned to Databricks go-to-market priorities
- You will increase Databricks standings on leading peer review sites by generating high quality submissions from our top advocates
- You will take the Databricks Data Team Awards program to new heights, amplifying the success of our finalists and winners within their organizations, and to the data community
- You will collaborate with Customer Success, Community, Sales and Marketing functions to embed advocacy across all touch points in the customer journey, providing more opportunities to capture amazing stories.
What we look for:
- Five years experience working in high-growth, B2B tech companies
- Success building and scaling a global advocacy program that customers love– measured by meaningful engagement and value/ROI, not just growth in numbers
- Three years experience deploying and managing advocate marketing platforms (i.e. Influitive, Crowdvocate) and managing customer-centric campaigns that drive peer reviews, recruit advocates, generate referrals etc.
- Three years experience leading advocacy initiatives across Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Operations
- Two years experience with building awards programs that celebrate and amplify customer success, attracting attention and buzz in the market
- Five years experience working with customers with curiosity and empathy, and track record that shows that you know how to help make their achievements shine
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.