While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
At Databricks, we are passionate about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
Are you ready to be part of a hyper-growth technology company? We are looking for an outstanding Administrative Assistant/Sr. Administrative Assistant to support senior leaders within our Field Engineering organization. If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant and interested in being part of an exciting team, we are looking for you.
The impact you will have:
- Schedule logistics for meetings, conferences and customer events (onsite & offsite)
- Work with the Executives to ensure they are prepared for meetings, interviews, travel, and briefings
- Set agendas, create meeting notes and action items from weekly staff meetings
- Contribute to the Admin/Ops team by engaging with colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, projects, and professional growth
- Provide backup support for other executives
- Work with AVP/Field CTO on site specific programs/facilities [i.e.,recruiting events, comms events, office events]
- Help scale the site as we expand
What we look for:
- 3+ years of applicable administrative experience, in a global hardware/tech/software organization. 3+ years of experience in operational roles [office manager, PO approvals, Recruiting, Events] is valued in addition to administrative experience
- 3+ years of experience partnering with senior management
- Have worked within Engineering/Product/UX as an EA/Operations
- 3+ years of experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools
- Excel, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Google Calendar experience)
- 3+ years of experience supporting a senior executive go-to-market leader
- Teamwork skills; and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
- Build a personal network throughout the company
- Experience running events/offsite events [virtual/physical/comms] for leadership/directors/VPs
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.