At Databricks, we are passionate about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
As a Product Management Intern, you will join a team that works diligently to understand and solve our customers' most challenging problems. You will learn how to be a successful PM at a high-growth enterprise technology company that operates at the important intersection of data and AI. We're hiring across all of our teams, including Machine Learning, Unity Catalog, Databricks SQL, ETL, Streaming, EDA, and Content Organization. You will have a dedicated mentor and will join our 2023 intern cohort where you'll connect with product managers, engineers, designers, account teams, other interns, and leaders from across the company.
This is a 12 week paid summer internship program in San Francisco.
The impact you will have:
- Work with a team to build features for the Databricks platform
- Manage your project end-to-end, including design, code, and feedback
- Learn about building a platform that scales quickly while maintaining quality and security
What we look for:
- You will graduate in fall 2023 or spring 2024 with a degree in computer science or related engineering subject
- You have some experience with SQL and/or Python
- You can leverage analytical skills to make data-driven decisions (e.g. analyze product usage)
- You are able to make complex topics simple and clearly communicate nuance to stakeholders (engineers, customers, field, etc.) in both written and verbal form
- You are excited to solve ambiguous problems with a collaborative team
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.