- While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations*
At Databricks, we are passionate about enabling data teams to solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
Identity is necessary to unlock the full potential of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform. You will make it easy, simple and secure for customers to onboard users, roles and groups with Databricks. As Databricks delights our bellwether users, they will count on the onboarding and provisioning capabilities you build to make data-powered insights more accessible to additional colleagues and customers. You will report to a product management leader.
The impact you will have:
- Enable company's strategic bets like Unity Catalog to succeed by absorbing insights from your customer conversations and effective feature prioritization for identity features.
- Demonstrably improve vital identity-related customer user journeys for customers adopting Lakehouse platform.
- Databricks identity and access management user experience will feel performant, scalable and intuitive to users and administrators.
- Partnering with Engineering, deliver features which meet Key Performance Indicators that make it easy for our customers to synchronize their users & groups with Databricks.
- Investigate user, group and role definition by analyzing user behavior via in-product analytics. Make recommendations and drive capabilities that delight users.
What we look for:
- A knack for conveying ideas simply in written form.
- Customer conversations, write PRDs, determine success metrics, prioritize features, guide engineering and design work.
- Some data analysis skills (SQL or Python, in-product behavior analysis in Google Analytics, Heap or similar products)
- Product Management experience with a passion for improving user experience
- Work well across multiple teams in the company
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.