- While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations*
At Databricks, we are passionate about enabling data teams to solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
You will create the identity developer experience for the Databricks Lakehouse Platform. You will simplify authentication and authorization of programmatic access to Databricks resources. Your work will enhance API security when our customers use technology partners to integrate with the Databricks Lakehouse Platform. You will report to a product management leader.
The impact you will have
- Make identity developer experiences simple for our customers.
- Build a vision for delegated access tokens when accessing Databricks resources.
- Conceptualize Identity APIs for helping 3rd party partner applications work well with Databricks.
- Seek customer feedback as you evaluate building new developer-centric features such as dev tool plug-ins or Identity SDKs.
- With increasing adoption of the Lakehouse platform, non-interactive access with Databricks gains prominence. You will lead platform support for authentication and service principals, unblocking new deployments.
What we look for
- Experience with conveying ideas simply in written form.
- Empathy for customers, particularly developers working with data.
- Prior experience designing backend systems and APIs
- 4+ years of product management experience with a SaaS product. Customer conversations, PRDs, success metrics, prioritized features, collaborating with engineering and design.
- Work well across multiple teams in the company
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.